READING SECTION - SHORT DIALOG 3




Questions 30 to 32 are based on the following dialog.
Text Box: Ismail  : I’m terrible at English. I only got C last semester. I think I should do something about it. 
       What do you advise me to do?
Ikhsan : I think you should try this website. It’s fantastic website for learning English.
Ismail  : That sounds a great idea. Thank you.        




30.    What are they talking about? They are talking about ....
         A. last semester                                                  C. sound
         B. learning English                                             D. a fantastic website
31.    What will Ismail prabably do?
         A. Learn English from the books.                      C. Visit the recommended website.
         B. Take another English test.                             D. Do nothing.
32.    What do you advise me to do? The underlined word means ....
         A. suggest                                                          C. study
         B. support                                                          D. think                      

  
Questions 33 – 35 refer to the following text dialog.
Text Box: Woman : Good morning, Sir. How can I help you?
Man      : I’ll book 40 seats bus for Saturday, please.
Woman : Is it for whole day?
Man      : No, just for 11 hours.
 
 33.    From the dialog above, we know that the man .....
         A. is booking 40 seats bus                                 C. is buying a bus
         B. is needing a help                                            D. is calling someone
34.    How long will the man need the bus?
         A. two days.                                                      C. eleven hours.
         B. whole day.                                                     D. two hours.
35.    “I’ll book 40 seats bus.” The synonym of the underlined word is ....
         A. reserve                                                          C. buy
         B. need                                                               D. drive


Komentar