READING SECTION - INCOMPLETE DIALOG VI



16. Janneth  : Where did you buy that beautiful coat?
      Vinny  : I got it on my birthday. What do you think?
      Janneth  : ... You’re wonderful.
A. It matches everyone in the party.
B. It looks bigger than it is.
C. It seems too colorful.
D. It suits you much.

17. Bayu  : Do you think that education should be free, especially for poor people?
     Anita  : ... because this is what they really need.
A. Sure. It will give much help
B. No. They will be spoiled
C. No. I’m not on your side
D. I’m afraid it’s unnecessary

18. Custoer  : I’m hungry. Is there anything I can eat?
      Waitress  : ...?
      Customer  : No, thanks. I prefer a sandwich, please.
A. Would you like some milkshake
B. Would you like some biscuits
C. How about beverages
D. How about Coke

19. Manager  : Are you ready for our next meeting with the clients?
      Panji  : Yes, sir. ... We are waiting for their confirmation.
A. I have contacted them
B. I have changed the venue
C. I have prepared the menu
D. I have solved their problems

20. Desyana  : Traffic jam is one of the unsolvable problems in Jakarta.
     Wangsa  : ... I’m sure the integrated transportation system of Trans Jakarta, Commuter Line Train,
and LRT will help solve the matters.
A. I couldn’t agree more.
B. I am not on your side.
C. I think you are right.
D. I think so.

21. Daughter  : My friends said that the Eiffel tower is popular in the world. Is it true?
      Father  : Yes. ... every year.
A. It is sometimes closed on weekends.
B. It is always renewed and repainted.
C. It is admired by Europeans only.
D. It is visited by so many people.

22. Yunni  : My new boss is tired of taking the train to work. ...
      Yoga  : Sure. I think he can afford it.
A. He will sell his bike.
B. He is going to buy a car.
C. He is going to get some days off.
D. He will take some rest at the office.

23. Fauzan  : I called you last night but you didn’t answer. What were you doing?
      Riana  : Really sorry. ... I was taking a bath when you called me.
A. I was doing my homework.
B. I went out with my friend.
C. I helped my mother cook.
D. I was in the lavatory.

Komentar