READING SECTION - INCOMPLETE DIALOG II




T O 2019

        
16. Ramdan      : Why don’t we see the movie this weekend?
      Ranny         : ... It sometimes makes me bored.
      Ramdan      : What do you suggest then?
.            A.   I’d love to.
             B.   I’d rather not.
             C.   It’s quite long.
             D.   That sounds great.

17.Bonny  : My sister wants to quit from her present job. She thinks of a new career.
     Hastari : If she changes career, ....
     Bonny  : That’s right. She will need times to adapt herself.
A.    she should hire more people
B.     it might be difficult at first
C.     it will be overcapacity
D.    she will be very busy

18.Freddy       : You hardly ever drive to the office. How do you go there?
     Handy        : I take the train. ... Being late means a punishment.
     Freddy       : I see. It’s faster, right? The traffic now is getting worse.
            A.  I must avoid the flyover road
            B.  I have to accompany my wife
            C.  I have to get work by 9 eveyday
            D.  I must walk faster to the station


19.Visitor        : Excuse me. I need to meet Mr. Orlando.
      Staff          : But he is not in today, sir. ...?
      Visitor       : Well, I’d like to submit some finance documents. Here they are.
             A.  How may I help you
             B.  What do you like to do
             C.  Can you do something for me
             D.  Will you just give the documents

20. Juliet          : Isn’t that Kathleen? She looks so different. And ...
      Susan         : Yes, she used to be so slim and look much younger.
            A.  hasn’t she put on a lot of weight?
            B.  hasn’t she got her new fashion style?
            C.  she has changed the color of her hair
            D.  she has spent much money on clothes

21. Sally          : Have you seen Star Wars? I think it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be.
      Brian         : ... If you ask me, it was just one big publicity stunt from start to finish.
            A.  It’s one of the best films I’ve seen.
            B.  That was really great, I think.
.           C.  That’s exactly how I felt.
.           D.  It was full of excitement.

22. Manager    : How about the bail for Thursday’s auction at The Imperial?
      Staff          : It’s done, sir. ... yesterday
      Manager    : Make sure you copy the receipt for me. And keep the original.
            A.  It was just spent out
            B.  It is completely closed
            C.  It will all be reimbursed
            D. It was already transferred

23. Hubble      : What’s your plan for next Sunday?
      Bond         : …
      Hubble      : Really? I’ve never heard you like that sport.
            A.  I will play golf with Bill.
            B. I will have my bicycle repaired.
            C. I will meet a friend at the stadium.
            D. I will attend a football club meeting.

24. Interviewer            : So, where did you grow up?
 Mr. Revil               : In England. ... but I enjoyed my years at school.
   Interviewer   : Really? And where did you go to university?
A.    I used to skip my school for work
B.     I liked the moments when I was a kid
C.     I didn’t mind having much homework
D.    I didn’t have particularly happy childhood

Komentar

Posting Komentar